ProAir™ Livestock Blower
*Important Shipping Information Below
Note: Requires two 12-gauge extension cords, one to power each motor, that must be purchased separately - Item # 69940-25-00
120 volt, 30 electrical amps, 3400 watts
Unit Weight: 20.96 lbs.
Hose Weight: 6.45 lbs.
Blower Dimensions: 18" height x 9" depth x 16 ½" width
Hose Dimensions: 16' total length; (11' length of 2 ¼" wide hose and 5' length of 1 ½" wide hose with a ⅞" wide nozzle tip)
Tips for Optimal Performance:
- Clean the filters daily or before each use.
- Keep blowers off of the ground to prevent rapid accumulation of dirt and dust on the filters. Never let the blower sit directly on shavings and sawdust.
- Use a cart or hanger to elevate the unit at home and at shows.
- If your blower is being used in a humid or damp environment, dirt and debris can collect on the filters faster, and more frequent and thorough cleanings of the filter will be necessary.
- Do not use the blower with a torn filter or without the filter installed.
- Use a 12-gauge extension cord up to 50 feet long or a 10-gauge extension cord over 50 feet long. Cord length should not exceed 100 feet.
Tips for Cleaning:
- Always unplug the power cords before changing or cleaning the filters.
- As needed, gently tap or use a soft brush to clean the removable filter cartridges to remove excess dust.
- A vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment or a soft brush can be used for cleaning the non-removable filters.
- If the unit is used in a humid or damp environment, the filters may need to be cleaned with soap and water to remove debris.
- If the filter is damp, allow it to dry before using to avoid tearing the filter material.
- Cannot be shipped internationally
- Does NOT qualify for free shipping
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Use the new ProAir Livestock Blower System for 30 days. If you don't LOVE it, leave it, and get your money back - no questions!