Goat Leg Hair: It's a Good Thing!
Make working and managing your goat's hair a daily task. When show day arrives, you'll be able to build the perfect leg.
- While blowing Conditioning Treatment into the hair, use it as an opportunity to train the hair to stand in the right direction.
- Use the Mini Roto Brush and/or Mini Fluffer to get the hair going in an upward direction.
- Work the hair in a motion that wraps around and upward.
- After conditioning and training the hair, protect the legs with Goat Leg Wraps , remembering to follow important usage instructions.
At the Show:
- Wash and blow out goat, and then apply Sheep & Goat Whitening Powder , allowing the powder plenty of time to dry.
- Using the Mini Roto Brush, pull up legs to get hair in the right direction and to separate hair fibers.
- Alternating with the Mini Fluffer, apply Light or Medium Adhesive. Remember to spray a little and comb a lot!
- Once adhesive is dry, clip through the legs to gradually blend the longer and shorter hairs.
- Shape the legs to provide the appearance of bigger bone.