How to Wash your Show Pig with a Livestock Foamer
Using a Foamer to Wash Your Hog
Save time and energy washing your hogs with the Livestock Foamer! It cuts through grime and grease, leaving hogs looking fresh and smelling good without a lot of effort on your part.When to use a Foamer:
- Use for a quick rewash on show day
- Use when washing a large volume of hogs
- Use when getting pigs ready for a sale
- Whitening Shampoo: This shampoo is specially formulated to brighten and whiten while removing stains on white-colored livestock animals. It offers maximum brightening ability and nourishes the skin and hair for a healthy end result.
- Mild Shampoo: With a versatile fresh and clean formula, this shampoo gently and effectively cleanses and conditions the hair coat and skin.
- All Weaver Leather Livestock shampoos will work with the Livestock Foamer
- Apply foam to a dry hog
- Let the foam sit on the hog for a couple minutes before rinsing to cut through grime and oil